Are you feeling hopeless, sad and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
We want you to know that you are not alone and there are people who can help. Many of our clients find relief in realizing that their struggles do not own them and that there are many options available for help.
We understand the social stigma that comes with the label of being depressed. We aim to help our clients sort out their circumstantial factors while offering support and care through a very dark time in their lives.